Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Put this in your diaries ladies

Put this in your diaries ladies 3 months 3 weeks ago #1

Check this out - I'll be there so you know alcohol will be involved

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment image.

Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Adrian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adrian, Lisa

Put this in your diaries ladies 3 months 3 weeks ago #2

Are there any details that I can find about this event. Seeing as I am not on facebook and that seems to be the only source of info
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adrian

Put this in your diaries ladies 3 months 3 weeks ago #3

Yes there will be hun just putting it out there to start with x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martina, Anne

Put this in your diaries ladies 3 months 1 week ago #4

So it is probably time to give you all an update on The Magic Circle Club’s October 2019 event TransActShon in Melbourne.

We have a venue, we have a great band for the Saturday night, and we are in the process of finalising the Friday night Cocktail Party details.

Ticketing will be in packages much like Transformal was with options for either both nights or Saturday only; and the venue has come to the party with discounted accommodation rates to suit all purses if you decide to stay there.

For those who are interested there will be a Wine Tour on the Sunday – because too much wine on a weekend is never enough. Personally speaking, after probably 48 hours of solid drinking I would be stupid not to go on this as well.

The whole purpose of the entire event is to provide a fun packed weekend for everyone. As many of you know, Transformal provided an avenue for us all to get together in a terrific inclusive environment where we get the opportunity to make friends for life – TransActShon will carry on that purpose :)

Judging by the level of interest thus far it will be first in best dressed but I’ll make sure that everyone here gets a jump on the pack
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Emma_Thorne. Reason: poor grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caroline, Lisa, Fay, MichelleM, Sheryl, Martina, clare_mayne, LynnieWilliams, Stephanie_58, TinaMartini and this user have 2 others thankyou

Put this in your diaries ladies 2 weeks 2 days ago #5

Awesome...as usual Emma, great job to the organisers. Looking forward to it very much.
  • Lisa
  • NSW

Put this in your diaries ladies 2 weeks 2 days ago #6

Hi Girls. It's getting exciting. Only 31 days until TransActShon tickets go on sale. Don't forget to get in early to secure a good table with your friends.
Just to clarify things, This event is entirely NOT FOR PROFIT. Any surplus funds will be directed to prizes and give aways with perhaps a little put aside for the deposit on next years venue.
Below is a poster that you can distribute to your friends but please do not display or post publicly at this stage.
This image is hidden for guests.

This message has an attachment image.

• Fay
  • NSW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lisa, Vanessa_Reading, Tahlia, Joanne, Emma_Thorne, LucyClarke

Latest Posts

Go to top