Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TransActShon UPDATE

TransActShon UPDATE 4 months 14 hours ago #21

Thanks Emma, me too! Sorry I missed you at Transformal last year, always enjoy your writing on this site. xx
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fay

TransActShon UPDATE 4 months 15 minutes ago #22

Well thank you Sara that is a lovely thing to say :) I will make a point of meeting you at Transactshon sis xx

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 2 weeks ago #23

Have the accommodation packages been finalised yet? How soon will that be, do you think? Keen to stay onsite at the hotel if at all possible.

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 2 weeks ago #24

Hi Sara.
There is a winter sale on at the Rendezvous Hotel until 1st July, 35% off if you join their free eclub. That's better than the TransActShon discount of 25% of Rack rate at time of booking.
As of this morning there were rooms for $155 per night for that weekend. I would be quick as sale ends Monday. Go direct to their site www.rendezvoushotels.com/hotel/melbourne
I'm back in Canberra late July and early August. Catch up then.
Hugs,
Fay
  • Fay
  • NSW
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Fay. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joanne, Emma_Thorne

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 1 week ago #25

MAJOR UPDATE TO TRANSACTSHON WEBSITE

The Magic Circle Club wishes to advise all TgR members that the TransActShon.com website has been updated with announcements of new artists and additional information regarding this event that will be held over the 11th, 12th and 13th October this year at the Rendezvous Hotel in Flinders Street Melbourne.
This is a non profit event with any surplus funds being returned in the form of gifts and prizes with a little going towards the deposit for TransActShon 2020.
If you require any additional information that is not evident on the website please message me via this site.
Our aim is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment where you can dress up for the weekend and have an amazing experience at THE TG social event of the year.
Hope to see you there.
www.transactshon.com
Big hugs to all.
Fay
  • Fay
  • NSW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emma_Thorne, Belindabelle

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 1 week ago #26

Regarding the above: If anyone, as I know many are, is contemplating making their "debut" at TransActShon out-in-the-real-world but are still uncertain whether or not they can find it within themselves to do so may I please advance the following points to consider:

1. We will pretty much have the run of the hotel for the entire weekend and it will be highly unusual that you will be able to walk 3 steps without bumping in to another CD/TG. If you are in the bar then that reduces to one step as I will predominantly be in there.

2. You will not walk in to any of the weekend's functions to find everyone you've ever known in your entire male life standing there glowering, in tears, or looking surprised at you. The Magic Circle Club elves have been busy running around the country discreetly taking photo's of everyone you know, or in fact have ever known, and these photo's will be kept at Reception to enable us to bar any un-authorised entry.

3. For any newbies coming along we will have someone available from the Magic Circle Club to hold your hand if you feel you need it. After an hour on your first day you won't need it I promise you.

4. If you have any questions please feel free to Private Message myself or Fay and we will assist with your enquiries.

xxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fay, Stephanie_58

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 1 week ago #27

I will be there! Hell or high water won't stop me! (I am coming from Thailand for this; just hope the planes are on time ). :kiss:
  • Martina
  • NSW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marian, Emma_Thorne

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 1 week ago #28

It looks like it's shaping up really well. Congrats to you, Fay and the rest of the team- you're all bloody legends!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fay, Emma_Thorne

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 1 week ago #29

Hi Ladies
I am so looking forward to the TransActShon event and catching up with all the wonderful Ladies I met at Transformal the previous and last two years of that unique, outstanding and never to be forgotten gathering. I hope the event is well attended and as many girls as possible can support it. Now the challenge for me is to drop the dress size I gained since last year. Lol. And that’s the positive side of our disposition, at least for me, as I tend to be more conscious of what I can fit into. And I am deeply appreciative to the organisers of TransActShon and those who conceived of it.
Hugs to all
Marian
  • Marian
  • WA
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Marian. Reason: Grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fay, Emma_Thorne

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 2 days ago #30

Thank you Sara and Mirian for your accolade.

It would be remiss of me if I didn't point out that the format for TransActShon is based on the format of TransFormal, which was conceived and very successfully run by Adrian / Amanda of this TgR webpage for 9 years at the Carrington Hotel in Katoomba.

TransActShon was spawned by the need to fill the vacancy left by the evident demise of TransFormal and to replace the weekend experience created by Adrian. A small group of Girls known as The Magic Circle Club was formed to recreate a similar, but not identical, format for TransActShon.

It is now evident from ticket sales that this event will go ahead as planned. It is a "not for profit" event and any surplus funds will go towards prizes and give aways with a little put away for deposits on next year's event.

Oh yes, there will be a TransActShon in 2020!

Planning is well advanced with a special announcement to be made at this year's Ball.

The Magic Circle Club look forward to seeing a large contingent of TgR members over that October weekend.

Hugs to all,
Fay
  • Fay
  • NSW
Last Edit: 2 months 21 hours ago by Fay. Reason: Grammer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marian, Emma_Thorne, Stephanie_58, TinaMartini, Belindabelle

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 2 days ago #31

Congratulations "Team TransActshon".

You took on a daunting mission... and you are well under way.

I hope everyone who attends has an absolutely wonderful time in Melbourne .

Ms Fay, You've come a L O N G way Well Done Sister !!

XXX
Caroline
  • Caroline
  • NSW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fay, Emma_Thorne, Stephanie_58, TinaMartini

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 2 days ago #32

Caroline, you must take some credit as it was you who mentored me before my first public outing all those years ago in 2007. Without your encouragement and experience I would probably still be in the closet or only just finding my way.
Big thank you for your guidance and friendship over the years.
Hugs,
Fay
  • Fay
  • NSW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caroline

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 16 hours ago #33

Whilst we are chit chatting about TransActShon can everyone please take a look at this attachment below and let me know if you can assist xxx
This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment image.

TransActShon UPDATE 2 months 19 minutes ago #34

Just to clarify the above for all attendees: No one will be filmed on the night who doesn't consent to be filmed and it will be easy to dodge the camera I assure you xx

TransActShon UPDATE 1 month 2 weeks ago #35

Hi all. Another update to let you know about a great accommodation deal. The Rendezvous are having a winter sale with rates up to 35% off if prebooked. The 25% off rack rate after TransActShon ticket purchase is still available without pre pay. So decide for yourself which way you prefer.
www.rendezvoushotels.com/hotel/melbourne
  • Fay
  • NSW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emma_Thorne

TransActShon UPDATE 1 month 2 weeks ago #36

I'm getting a little excited........xx

TransActShon UPDATE 1 month 2 days ago #37

you are so excitable and exciting. I must book! xx
  • Paula_deB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emma_Thorne

TransActShon UPDATE 1 month 2 days ago #38

Get your act together Paula! ;) xx

TransActShon UPDATE 1 month 1 day ago #39

To all those who havnt quite made up their minds about attending Transactshon , I suggest you do pretty soon and buy a Ticket.!

This Event richly deserves support as a small dedicated team have spent a lot of time to put together an Alternative Major Event in the absence of Transformal.
That was a huge commitment they have made to providing everyone with this alternative event.
  • Caroline
  • NSW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adrian, Fay, Liz, Jan_Wilson, Martina, Emma_Thorne, Stephanie_58, TinaMartini, Belindabelle, Paula_deB

TransActShon UPDATE 4 weeks 52 minutes ago #40

Hi TgR Members.

The Magic Circle Club wishes to advise that there has been an update to their webpage at www.transactshon.com
The update advises details of make up sessions and how to book. Details of our Red Carpet Extravaganza have also been revealed plus other details regarding artists and other events.

REMEMBER THIS IS A NOT FOR PROFIT EVENT

Please share and promote this amazing weekend experience with your LGBTIQ friends ....

We have had a few guests query the 5 hour drink package when they may only have one or two drinks. So I would like to point out that the venue has either an upfront charge for the venue (not cheap) or an included drink package with no charge for the venue. Early calculations and anticipated numbers made our choice reasonably obvious.

Please be aware that ticket sales close the weekend before as we have to confirm numbers with the caterers. Don't miss out, book now.

Go to www.transactshon.com for details

I look forward to seeing many of you at the function and catching up and renewing old friendships.

Don't forget any questions, please message me on this site or send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Or for many of you that have my mobile number , just ring.- "Tony Speaking" may answer but that can change in an instant to "Fay Talking"

Big hugs,

Fay

This message has an attachment image.

• Fay
  • NSW
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Fay. Reason: Minor typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karron, Jan_Wilson, Emma_Thorne, SimoneSimons, TinaMartini, Belindabelle
Go to top